Supports cell metabolic regulation*
- Regulates glucose metabolism at the cellular level thereby, attenuating the Warburg effect
Increases immune system’s ability to identify harmful cells for destruction*
- Helps the immune system identify "foreign/unfriendly"cells. The unfriendly invaders try to hide from the immune system’s Natural Killer (NK) cells by using a surface molecule called MHC-1.
- MHC-1 tells NK cells: "I am a friendly boy, do not hurt me", but research shows that Avemar Pulvis suppresses this shield (MHC-1) resulting in increased NK cell targeting and enhanced immune system purging.
Promotes immune system modulation*
- Promotes physiological cellular & humoral (Th1/Th2) immune balance
- Promotes optimal NK cell targeting ability and the coordinated response of macrophages, B-cells and T-cells
- Regulates and modulates the immune system’s white blood cells for peak performance -- T cells, B cells, macrophages and NK cells
- Enhances the ability of T-cells to respond to antigen presentation
- Enhances the ability of B-cells to respond to activation and produce appropriate antibodies
- Enhances macrophage functioning
Next: The Benefits of AWGE
*Products and statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended for diagnosis, cures or the prevention of any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute or replace advice from your medical professional.